Wpid Danger
Woman Dies After Being Electrocuted In Local Church

danger

A WOMAN has died in a bizarre manner after she was electrocuted in church on Sunday.

The sad incident was said to have occurred at a church at Manso Tontokrom in the Ashanti Region.

The deceased who was identified as Aunte Afia, a middle aged-woman, was said to be a staunch Christian.

She allegedly got electrocuted when she touched a microphone at the church on the wee hours of Sunday.

An eyewitness broke the sad news on Kessben FM?s Breaking News programme, hosted by Ali Baba.

According to her, the deceased was cleaning the church ahead of Sunday?s service when she met her death.

The source said the deceased just got electrocuted when she attempted to clean the microphone.

It was not immediately known whether there was power in the microphone or whether the item had developed a fault.

The source said the incident occurred at a time the deceased was alone at the church auditorium.

He noted that some members of the church came to meet the lifeless woman lying on the floor with the microphone in her hands.

The source said the body had been deposited at the morgue for autopsy, adding that the woman?s death had come as a great shock to the townsfolk.

 From: I.F. Joe Awuah Jnr., Kumasi

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.