The President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has appointed the former Greater Accra regional Minister Sheikh I.C Quaye as the chairman of Hajj Board.
The newly constituted 11-member board will oversee the preparation towards the annual Moslem pilgrimage in Mecca.
Read below the composition of the board:
COMPOSITION OF HAJJ BOARD
The President of the Republic, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, has appointed the following persons to serve on the Hajj Board.
They are: 1. Sheikh I.C. Quaye – Chairman
2. Abdul Malik Adams Gariba – Member
3. Mr. Farouk Hamza – Member
4. Sheikh Amin Bonsu – Member
5. Alhaji Inusa Amadu – Member
6. Mr. Kamal-Deen Abdulai – Member
7. Ismaela Ibrahim – Member
8. Mohammadu Osmanu Alidu – Member
9. Mohammed Osumanu Yunusah – Member
10. Mr. Braimah Adams – Member
11. Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim Mohammed – Member
The following have also been appointed to head the Medical, Communications and I.T units of the Hajj Board:
1. Dr. Seidu Zakaria – Head, Medical
2. Abdulai Rahman Alhassan Gomda – Head, Communications
3. Dr. Sani Abduai – Head, I.T.
Issued by: Eugene Arhin Ag. Director of Communications, Flagstaff House.