“I started this career at the age of nine, with the music, the decibels, the concerts …so, that’s more than 30 years of exposure to very loud sounds,” said the singer in an interview published Saturday in Argentinian daily Clarin, prior to a couple of concerts there.

He has tinnitus for many years, but had a “near miraculous” recovery, said the 45-year-old performer.

Following an extended period out of the public eye, Miguel returned to the stage recently, however, he cut two performances short in Mexico City earlier this week.

“For the second day in a row, Luis Miguel disappointed fans again … cancelling the concert after 20 minutes,” one daily said on Thursday.

The audience reportedly broke out into chanting “Fraud! Fraud!”.

Miguel’s abrupt cancellation of performances led his office to release a doctor’s note that was published by local media Sunday, explaining that he suffered from “acute nasopharyngitis.”

Concerts scheduled for Friday and Saturday night in Mexico City have been postponed till further notice. Enditem

Source: Xinhua

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.