Firemen have been able to douse a fire that caught the diabetic centre of the Korle-Bu Teaching hospital early Monday morning.

The fire, which started a few minutes before 5 am, reportedly gutted the records section of the centre.

Joy News? Beatrice Adu who was at the scene said mosquito nets close to windows at the centre caught a nearby fire set by an unknown person and spread quickly.

Eyewitnesses tried to douse the flame but to no avail, she reported. They called fire service personnel who responded swiftly to control the blaze.

Source: Myjoyonline

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.