The house of the incumbent Member of Parliament (MP) for Jaman North constituency in the Brong Ahafo region Stevens Siaka has been gutted by fire.

It is unclear what might have caused the fire but occupants suspect electrical fault.

Properties worth millions of Ghana cedis have been lost in the fire outbreak.

As the time of filing this report, firefighters were at the scene dousing the fire.

The MP himself is safe and no injuries have been recorded. 

More soon…

By: Ghana/


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.