fire
fire

A two-bedroom apartment at Daasebre Estate near Koforidua in the New Juaben Municipality has been ravaged by fire.

One person, whose name was given as Isaac Ofosu, suffered severe burns on the legs and is on admission at the Koforidua Regional Hospital.

This was after he attempted to fight the fire and salvage some of his property.

Mr. Emmanuel Acheampong, the Officer in-charge of the New Juaben Fire Station, told the Ghana News Agency (GNA) that fire fighters arrived on time to save him.

He said the fire started from the kitchen and quickly spread to the other rooms.

He reminded everybody to heed fire safety education and avoid keeping combustible materials near naked fire.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.