fire

Two people were killed and five others were injured after a nightclub caught fire in central China’s Hunan Province on Saturday night. fire
The fire broke out at around 8 p.m. in the nightclub in Shaodong County. The injured, including one in serious condition, were sent to hospitals, said the county’s publicity authorities.
Witnesses said gasoline was smelled at the scene.
Police are investigating the case. Enditem

Source: Xinhua

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.